Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome to Pallet Creations- Our Objective


Here is where we turn trash into treasure! I’ve started this blog for several reasons.  I’d like to inspire you to create custom wood furniture and art, however I want it to be CHEAP and EASY! The next reason is to INSPIRE you with ideas and images of what people have already created.  Essentially, I want to help give you ideas AND the know-how to turn them into reality. 

I’ve always been intrigued by the character of aged wood.  It’s natural, it’s unique, and it’s often inexpensive (or free). There are so many things that the wood can be turned into. 

Please check back often or subscribe to see the creations that can add character to your home or yard.  Trust me, it’s way easier than you think to make incredible pieces of art that people will talk about for a long time.  Please be patient while the posts are written, as each piece of art is handmade. Thanks for reading!

Photo Credit: pfarrell95 via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment